Lions and Coventry Insurance Services

Farm Dwelling Insurance

Do you need Farm Dwelling Insurance?

Farm Dwelling Insurance

Your farm or ranch isn’t just your business – you live there too.  While not as comprehensive as a complete Farm Owners Insurance Policy, some find that Farm Dwelling Insurance is enough to meet their needs. 

Farm Dwelling Insurance protects the building you live in, as well as attached structures, including rental properties.  This coverage will help pay for damages that result from a covered hazard such as fire, theft, vandalism and other damage.  Depending on what you choose for your policy options, it can also include additional coverage for personal property or provide additional living expenses if your home becomes uninhabitable due to a covered loss.

It’s important to know that Farm Dwelling Insurance does not provide other coverages such as Liability, or Medical Payments.  Here at Lions & Coventry Insurance Services, we want to make sure you have the right farm insurance coverages that suit both your needs and your budgets.  Contact us today and we will find the right solution for you!

Exit mobile version