Farm Liability Insurance
As a farm or ranch owner, you are responsible for a variety of things ranging from the operation of farm equipment to the sometimes unpredictable nature of your farm’s animals. You are subject to a much higher risk of liability than other property owners and Farm Liability Insurance can protect you and your business.
Common liability expenses covered under your policy include:
- Pesticide application liability
- Attorney fees and court costs
- Medical expenses for people injured on your property
- Accidental damage caused by you
- Legal liability arising from the ownership, use, or occupancy of the farm
- Injury or damage to another’s property caused by your animals
- Claims resulting from illness from your products
- Other claims for injury resulting from specific farm operations
Lions & Coventry Insurance Services is committed to serving you. That’s why we strive to offer insurance solutions to meet the individual needs of you and your business. There are a number of factors that may influence the type of coverage you’ll need, such as the size and type of your farm. Our farm insurance professionals will help you design the right policy to ensure that all of your special interests are protected. Contact us today to find out if Farm Liability Insurance is right for you.