Mobile Home Insurance
Mobile Home Insurance is a special type of homeowners policy designed to cover a variety of risks that are unique to manufactured home living. We know you’ve worked hard to turn your mobile home into the perfect living space for you and your family, but accidents like fire or severe storms may put you at greater risk compared to traditional site-built homes. With a specialized Mobile Home Insurance policy, you can safeguard your home and your belongings in the event of a covered incident.
Mobile Home Insurance works much like a typical Homeowners policy and typically includes features such as:
- Personal Property Protection to pay for loss or damage to most of your personal items
- Family Liability Protection to provide legal representation against injury or property damage claims
- Guest Medical Protection to help cover the medical expenses for visitors injured in your home
- Home & Structure Protection to compensate you for building repairs after a covered accident
- Additional Living Expenses to reimburse you for temporary housing during reconstruction
And You may also qualify for extra savings and discounts simply by having extra security devices installed in your home, or by combining your Mobile Home and Auto Insurance policies.
Talk with an insurance specialist at Lions & Coventry Insurance Services to learn how you can save with Mobile Home Insurance.