Whether you’re out on the water with friends, surfing wakes or fishing, there are few things that bring the same level of pleasure as a boat. With the Boat Insurance policy, you can cast your worries aside, make the most out of your investment and soak up the fun!
With a Boat Owners Insurance policy from Lions & Coventry Insurance Services, you can relax and enjoy your time away knowing that you’re properly insured. We offer many coverage options to keep you, your boat, and its passengers safe, specializing in insurance for the following marine vehicles:
- Performance Boats
- Sail Boats
- Bass Boats
- Jet Skis
What can a Boat Insurance Policy cover?
Unfortunately, accidents happen – even on the water. A specialized Boat Insurance policy covers your boat or personal watercraft, as well as its motor against potential loss due to:
- Collision with another boat or object
- Damage caused by uninsured or underinsured boaters
- Your policy also extends to protect extra equipment attached to your boats such as anchors, oars, canopies, life preservers, and fuel tanks. Coverage for fishing equipment and personal property is also available.
- In addition, Liability Boat Insurance can help pay for medical expenses or legal costs if you’re at fault in a boating accident. Coverage options include:
- Bodily Injury payments
- Damage to another’s property
- Medical Payments
- Guest Passenger Liability
Additional Coverage Options
At Lions & Coventry Insurance Services, we make insuring your boat or personal watercraft easy and affordable by offering extended policy benefits like On-Water Towing and Roadside Assistance when traveling with your boat. You may also be eligible for money-saving discounts when you insure multiple watercraft or combine your Boat and Auto policies. Even simple things like being an accident-free boater and completing a boating safety course can help you save money too.
It’s your passion, your dream. Protect that dream for years to come with the right insurance policy from Lions & Coventry Insurance Services. Talk with one of our local insurance specialists today to learn more about Boat Owners Insurance.