It’s no secret that owning a horse is an expensive endeavor. On top of that, you have invested a tremendous amount of time and effort training and caring for your beloved equine and your horse represents both a financial and emotional investment. Equine Insurance provides coverage for a variety of costs and expenses related to the upkeep of your animal.
Our policy options include:
- Major Medical Coverage* – to provide reimbursement for the cost of medical and surgical bills caused by accident, sickness, or disease.
- Surgical – Unlike major medical policies, which cover all types of veterinary costs, surgical policies only come into play if your horse needs an operation. Surgical Equine Insurance can cover expenses directly related to the surgery such as fees related to the procedure, anesthetics, etc.
- Full Mortality and Theft – to insure your animals against death as a result of injury, illness, disease, humane destruction, transportation, or theft.
- Personal Liability – provides coverage in the event that your horse injures someone or damages property.
- Loss of Use – for compensation in the event your horse becomes totally and permanently unable to perform the duty for which it was insured.
- Stallion infertility – for coverage in the event your stallion becomes permanently incapable of producing offspring due to an accident, illness, or disease.
Finding the right coverage options for your horse doesn’t have to be difficult. At Lions & Coventry Insurance Services, one of our insurance specialists can help educate you on the different coverage options and rates available for your special animal, and together you can build the perfect policy that fits the needs of you and your horse.
*It’s important to know that Major Medical Coverage is an addition to the Full Mortality policy and cannot be purchased alone.
Here at Lions & Coventry Insurance Services, we will take the time to discover your needs and craft the right Equine Insurance policy that suits both your needs and your budget. Contact us today!