Renters Insurance

Whether you rent an apartment, house, condo, or even a dorm room, you have worked hard to fill it with belongings that matter to you.  Expensive items like stereos, televisions, and computers are items that you may use regularly and not think of until they’re missed.  In the event that fire, theft, or vandalism damages your property, it’s unlikely that your landlord will pay to replace your belongings.  When you have Renters Insurance or Tenants Insurance, your policy can pay for the cost of replacing your belongings if they are damaged due to a covered accident, or if they are stolen. 

Depending on your policy, your insurance will pay to replace items using one of two methods: Actual Cash Value (ACV) or Replacement Cost. With ACV coverage, your belongings are insured only for the amount in which they are currently worth, while Replacement Cost will pay for the expense of replacing the items with brand new ones.

Contact us today and speak with a specialized Lions & Coventry Insurance Services agent to find out more about how you can protect your property and valuables with Renters Insurance.

Let's get started!

Here at Lions & Coventry, we will take the time to discover your needs and find you the best solution at the best rate. Contact us today!

Contact Us
Monday, July 08, 2019 lcconstruction Uncategorized No comments
A lot of contractors call our office asking if their contractor’s insurance policy covers their tools.   They think, of course, that it must. What insurance policy wouldn’t cover one of the mo...
Friday, July 05, 2019 lcconstruction Uncategorized No comments
As of 2019, 11 states have legalized recreational cannabis use – Alaska, California, Colorado, Illinois, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, Oregon, Vermont, and Washington. While each of these...